Fire Claim

Kitchen Fire Claim

Fire Claim!

If you’ve ever had a fire even if was small and contained quickly, by the time the fire was extinguished, every room in your property could be engulfed with smoke or ash and the rest was soaked with water or sprayed with an extinguisher. It smells terrible and the smoke left black soot all over everything. Your insurance company is likely going to want to pay you a fraction of what your claim is actually worth. Stop and call us at 877-351-1933. WE CAN HELP! Connect with us now

Many times fires start in the kitchen area when something is left unattended on the stove or in the oven. But, fires can start anywhere in your home or business.

Did you know that according to the  National Fire Protection Association firefighters responded to a house fire every 96 seconds. Check out this article from

We have handled fire damage claims caused by a faulty dishwasher, flammable chemicals igniting in the garage, grease fires in the kitchen, etc. In any case, the devastation from a fire in your home or business is disastrous. Fires leaves nothing behind and your property completely unlivable and in need of complete restoration, To make matters worse, if the fire department put out the fire, they sprayed thousands of gallons of water into your property. Now, you have an even bigger mess. Even in areas where there was no fire, you now have water damage and potential mold.

What do you do? You’ve lost everything including furniture, heirlooms, photos, and art.

If you have recently had any type of fire claim, big or small, please call us. We are happy to help you and help you through this most stressful process. We handle claims throughout the State of Florida. Please call our main office at 877-351-1933.

Fire damage claim?

Call Aviva @ 877-351-1933